To book your Caribbean vacations at Beach House Turks and Caicos, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, toll free in the US/Canada at +1.855.946.5800 or at +1.649.946.5800. We have an unparalleled dedication to making each guest’s stay truly special, starting at arrival, with our daily surprises at the beach and at turn down, with our culinary passion and until you finally have to leave…at least until you return again.
To make your Caribbean vacations even more special, share your wishes with us prior to your arrival and we will do our best to fulfill any desires you may have.
For the best available rates, simply enter your travel dates into our online reservations system. Take a look at our packages or specials offering great Caribbean vacations value and unique island experiences.
Each suite comes with its own daybed on the terrace or balcony and has a dedicated pampering pod to enjoy the beach to the fullest – so no putting your towel on the beach lounger early in the morning to reserve a spot necessary at Beach House. A USD 20 breakfast credit per person is included at Beach House providing you with a scrumptious breakfast experience.
Contact us if you wish to receive more information or tailor your stay with the help or our guest services team.
All rates include a $20pp breakfast credit (based on standard occupancy) at Kitchen 218.
Reservation Deposit and Cancellation Policy:
All rates displayed are per night and per room (excluding packages). Nightly rates are subject to an additional 12% government tax and 10% service charge.
Terms and Conditions:
- For new bookings only
- Subject to availability
- Reservations required
- May not be combined with other offers or promotions
- For FIT travel only – does not apply to groups
- Upgrades are based on availability at check-in. Fees may apply
- Late check-outs are based on availability. Fees may apply
- Subject to change without notice
- Restrictions may apply. Black-out dates may apply
- We reserve the right to correct rate errors.
Extra Person Charges:
- Children 12 and under stay free.
- Extra person charge is $50 per person, per night over standard occupancy in all suites
- Subject to taxes and service charge
- One bedroom suites – 2 people
- Two bedroom suites – 4 people
Minimum Stay Requirements:
- Seven night minimum stay required during the Holiday Season (Christmas and New Year’s).
- Five night minimum stay required during President’s Day Holiday week (February 13-20, 2015) and Spring Break (March 29 – April 4, 2015).
Please know that free airport shuttles to resorts are not offered in Turks & Caicos. We do have a resort representative who will greet you at the airport and assist you with locating a taxi. The airport is 3 miles from the resort. As of March 2015, fares are $16 for one or two people, with two pieces of luggage each, for travel one way from the airport to Beach House. Fares are subject to change without notice and should be confirmed with the driver prior to departure from the airport.
Deposit and Cancellation Policies:
- Holiday Season (Dec 24, 2015 – Jan 2, 2016) – 50% deposit including tax and service fee is required. The balance is due on October 1st, at which time payment becomes non-refundable and non-transferable. Cancellation/changes must be received prior to October 1st for a refund.
- For all periods outside of the Holiday Season a three night’s deposit including tax and service fee is required. Payment is refundable if a cancellation notice is received outside of 21 days prior to scheduled arrival date.
- Refunds are not issued for early departures.
- No-shows will be subjected to 100% penalty of the full stay.
We recommend the purchase of cancellation/travel insurance especially during peak season. The cancellation policy is applicable to weather and airline related cancellations.
Beach House understands that severe weather events may cause our guests to consider changing their travel plans. With this in mind, we offer our guests the following policy valid from June 1 through November 30 each year. This policy applies only to accommodations that are reserved directly with Beach House. If your reservation is made through a travel agent or online channel (third party), please refer to the policy advised by that company.
In the event there is a major weather occurrence in which the airport has determined it necessary to close, and flights to and from Providenciales have been cancelled and/or a Hurricane Warning for the Island of Providenciales, Turks and Caicos for a Category 1 or higher (as defined by the U.S. National Weather Service) has been issued and is within the dates of your reservation, Beach House will offer you the following options:
On Property Guests: Guests who either chooses to leave early or are asked to leave by the hotel or by civil protection authorities will receive credit vouchers for unused nights, to be used for a stay at a future date within one year. The credit voucher will be based on the dollar amount that was unused for the duration of the current stay and can be applied for any future reservation within one year from your arrival date (see expiration date and valid dollar amount for credit on the voucher). This voucher is not redeemable for cash and is not transferrable.
Arriving Guests: If you cancel your entire stay prior to arrival as a result of an actual Hurricane or Tropical Storm threat, a credit voucher will be issued and any deposit that was originally collected can be applied for any future reservation within one year from your original arrival date (see expiration date and valid dollar amount for credit on the voucher). This voucher is not redeemable for cash and is not transferrable.
If there is no storm threat and air carriers continue service, guests who depart early and/or cancel their reservation will be charged an early departure fee equivalent to the remainder of the stay or a cancellation fee (as per the resort cancellation policy). The penalty will be considered a late cancellation penalty, which will result in the loss of the deposit that was paid at the time of the reservation.