To book your Caribbean vacations at Beach House Turks and Caicos, please contact us at email@example.com, toll free in the US/Canada at +1.855.946.5800 or at +1.649.946.5800. We have an unparalleled dedication to making each guest’s stay truly special, starting at arrival, with our daily surprises at the beach and at turn down, with our culinary passion and until you finally have to leave…at least until you return again.
To make your Caribbean vacations even more special, share your wishes with us prior to your arrival and we will do our best to fulfill any desires you may have.
For the best available rates, simply enter your travel dates into our online reservations system. Take a look at our packages or specials offering great Caribbean vacations value and unique island experiences.
Each suite comes with its own daybed on the terrace or balcony and has a dedicated pampering pod to enjoy the beach to the fullest – so no putting your towel on the beach lounger early in the morning to reserve a spot necessary at Beach House. A USD 20 breakfast credit per person is included at Beach House providing you with a scrumptuous breakfast experience.
Contact us if you wish to receive more information or tailor your stay with the help or our guest services team.
Reservation Deposit and Cancellation Policy:
All rates displayed are per night and per room (excluding packages). Nightly rates are subject to an additional 12% government tax and 10% service charge.
Terms and Conditions:
- For new bookings only
- Subject to availability
- Reservations required
- May not be combined with other offers or promotions
- For FIT travel only – does not apply to groups
- Upgrades are based on availability at check-in. Fees may apply
- Late check-outs are based on availability. Fees may apply
- Subject to change without notice
- Restrictions may apply. Black-out dates may apply
- We reserve the right to correct rate errors.
Extra Person Charges:
- Children 12 and under stay free.
- Extra person charge is $50 per person, per night over standard occupancy in all suites
- Subject to taxes and service charge
- One bedroom suites – 2 people
- Two bedroom suites – 4 people
Minimum Stay Requirements:
- Seven night minimum stay required during the Holiday Season (Christmas and New Year’s).
- Five night minimum stay required during President’s Day Holiday week (February 13-20, 2015) and Spring Break (March 29 – April 4, 2015).
Deposit and Cancellation Policies:
- Holiday Season (Dec 24, 2015 – Jan 2, 2016) – 50% deposit including tax and service fee is required. The balance is due on October 1st, at which time payment becomes non-refundable and non-transferable. Cancellation/changes must be received prior to October 1st for a refund less processing fees equal to 5% of the deposit value.
- For all periods outside of the Holiday Season a three night’s deposit including tax and service fee is required. Payment less a 5% processing fee of the deposit is refundable if a cancellation notice is received outside of 21 days prior to scheduled arrival date.
- Refunds are not issued for early departures.
- No-shows will be subjected to 100% penalty of the full stay.
We recommend the purchase of cancellation/travel insurance especially during peak season. The cancellation policy is applicable to weather and airline related cancellations.
- If the airline cancels flight service, guests may cancel without penalty.
- If the airline does not cancel flight service, but the guest chooses not to fly due to hurricane conditions, guests may rebook a non-cancellable reservation within the same rate period without penalty.
- If a hurricane is in the Caribbean basin but not threatening the destination, contractual cancellation policies remain in effect.
- Guests may depart early without penalty if the hurricane is threatening the destination and or if the airlines are cancelling future flights.
- Guests departing early will be charged a penalty if there is no threat and the air carriers are continuing service.